- Might not: you mightn’t believe it, but I saw him stop a fightMore example sentences
- It's sort of eerie writing/talking as though there's someone else here when there mightn't be anyone at all.
- I try to showcase music that mightn't necessarily get heard if I didn't play it but also have a great atmosphere and never forget that music is about enjoyment.
- They might have tips that the medical profession mightn't.
More definitions of mightn'tDefinition of mightn't in:
- The British & World English dictionary