- • informal In a very isolated place.More example sentences
- The fortuitous setting of the Bilderberg Jan Luyken means that it overcomes the usual annoying paradox of hotels in major cities: the ones close to everything are too noisy, and the ones quiet enough to permit sleep are miles from anywhere.
- Hundreds and hundreds of miles from anywhere, the spot was the very ‘climax of desolation,’ as one of Stuart's fellow explorers once put it, and Stuart and his men had gone through hell to get there.
- Nobody thought York was a possibility, because it's miles from anywhere.
More definitions of miles from anywhereDefinition of miles from anywhere in:
- The British & World English dictionary