- The law governing the armed forces.More example sentences
- I make these points with some important caveats: I am no expert in the law surrounding torture, international law, or military law, and I haven't been following this case closely.
- Since January the cadets have been engaged in an initial period of military training that included first aid, field craft, military law and weapons handling.
- Between the world wars many of the major powers reduced the number of capital offences under their military law and executions were rare in the armies of the western Allies during WW II.
More definitions of military lawDefinition of military law in:
- The British & World English dictionary