- A snack bar that sells milk drinks and other refreshments.More example sentences
- Harry and Sue met in the old milk bar in 1962, married a few years later and bought the site in 1974.
- This week in 1958, there was a glassing outside a pub and a brawl in a milk bar in the town centre.
- Forte's father emigrated from Italy at the age of five and later opened a milk bar in Regent Street which he slowly expanded, branching out into mid and budget-range hotels.
More definitions of milk barDefinition of milk bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary