- A plant of the pea family found throughout the temperate zone of the northern hemisphere, grown in several regions as a fodder plant.
More example sentences
- Genus Astragalus, family Leguminosae: numerous species, including the widespread A. canadensis
- Tonics like ginseng, the root of membranous milk vetch, dangsheng and baishu are used.
- Under the agreement, the agency will close 49,000 acres of the Algodones Dunes, the largest dune ecosystem in North America, to preserve the only U.S. home of Peirson's milk vetch.
More definitions of milk vetchDefinition of milk vetch in:
- The British & World English dictionary