- A wheel used to drive a water mill.More example sentences
- Water power will again turn the mill wheel and drive the turbine to provide electricity to light the building.
- The pent-up waters, controlled by a sluice gate, were directed past the mill wheel, driving the wooden gears, shafts and millstones.
- The water diverted from the mainstream ends up turning a mill wheel, setting other machinery in motion.
More definitions of mill wheelDefinition of mill wheel in:
- The British & World English dictionary