- One thousandth of an ampere, a measure for small electric currents.More example sentences
- That version is a cradle-type design that uses a thumb-sized cartridge containing methanol at a concentration of 30 percent to provide an output of 5.4 volts at 700 milliamperes.
- It has a total output current capacity of greater than 120 milliamperes across all four channels.
- The increased adiposity around the wrist may require, however, higher milliamperes to produce the desired result.
More definitions of milliampereDefinition of milliampere in:
- The British & World English dictionary