- A person who makes or sells women’s hats.More example sentences
- Thousands of modest proprietorships and partnerships - grocers, blacksmiths, fabric merchants, printers, tailors, dressmakers, milliners - sold specialized goods.
- Hatters, milliners, and haberdashers were highly regarded professionals, and every town would have numerous hatshops.
- Drapers and milliners, haberdashers and tailors, mercers and glovers - these were the ubiquitous tradespeople and retailers of Federation King Street.
More definitions of millinerDefinition of milliner in:
- The British & World English dictionary