- An instrument used for detecting explosive mines.More example sentences
- By 1943 the Axis were beginning to use non-metallic mines to defeat the Allied mine-detectors.
- The equipment exported included mine-detectors, tank components, global positioning devices, explosives and military vehicles.
- Then the mine-detector operator who was working in that area yelled for help, so we knew that something had happened.
More definitions of mine detectorDefinition of mine detector in:
- The British & World English dictionary