- A very short dress.More example sentences
- Everyone stared at her as the young woman strutted into the room, fingering a spaghetti strap of her red minidress with plunging neckline.
- The latest print execution features two young women who are dressed in minidresses with the familiar Tower of London guard motif and carrying pikes, over the headline, ‘Make it a double.’
- Christian Lacroix tried to give airy coats and lace minidresses a sun-bleached lightness, but the results often looked budget-restricted.
More definitions of minidressDefinition of minidress in:
- The British & World English dictionary