- A convenience store.More example sentences
- How smart is it to prevent Chinese supermarkets from selling cooking wine, and to have the time of the House taken up with the subject of whether a Chinese supermarket or a minimart can sell cooking wine?
- Within a quarter-mile there are three supermarkets, a Wal-Mart, a Taco Bell, a Domino's Pizza, a Burger King, a KFC, a BP minimart, Capt'n Joe's Galley, and the New Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant.
- Advanced Information Systems gives participating gas stations the first and last spots free for their own marketing message - a powerful tool, according to CEO Mark McKinley, for coaxing consumers into a station minimart.
More definitions of minimartDefinition of minimart in:
- The British & World English dictionary