- another term for transient ischemic attack. he has vowed to relax and take things easy after suffering a ministroke in NovemberMore example sentences
- Sometimes called a ministroke, a transient ischemic attack is a brief, temporary obstruction of blood supply to your brain.
- There is a growing concern among neurologists that, in many cases, patients and other doctors aren't recognizing or acting on the symptoms of a mini-stroke, a warning sign that often means a larger, more devastating stroke is on its way.
- Small blood-vessel disease causes ‘mini-strokes’ that go unnoticed but erode neural-cell communication.
More definitions of ministrokeDefinition of ministroke in:
- The British & World English dictionary