- A drink consisting of bourbon, crushed ice, sugar, and fresh mint, typically served in a tall frosted glass and associated chiefly with the southern US.More example sentences
- That night, the three of us drank mint juleps and margaritas and watched ‘Blacula.’
- Non-horse-racing fans get to drink mint juleps and claim credit for watching the Kentucky Derby, and non-auto-racing fans get to wonder why the Indy 500 drivers aren't the same guys who were in the Daytona 500.
- Finally they arrive and rent a room in which to relax and drink mint juleps.
More definitions of mint julepDefinition of mint julep in:
- The British & World English dictionary