- Wonderful to relate: and for once, mirabile dictu, they all seem to be getting alongMore example sentences
- After all, there's so very many things that Bush would like to distract us from, almost any terror alert, even - mirabile dictu - an honest one, would have the effect of driving news that's bad for Bush off the front pages.
- Jack Daniels is a cult, an iconic brand, and - mirabile dictu - it just happens to be smack dab center in very valuable electoral real estate, Lynyrd Skynrd land that Bush would like to keep, and Kerry might want to steal.
- Now, the government says, it is equipping itself with a range of intermediate restrictions which - mirabile dictu - the security service says will be perfectly adequate to deal with the level of threat these people pose.
More definitions of mirabile dictuDefinition of mirabile dictu in:
- The British & World English dictionary