- archaic spelling of murky.More example sentences
- While Sinn Fein has come a long way in a relatively short space of time, its mirky legacy remains.
- Apparently is was glorious sunshine over there but still misty and mirky over here.
- The only light, in fact, was given through windows, knotholes, and slits in the walls, and missing shingles, (under significant patches of which, pails half-filled with mirky rainwater were positioned, vigilant).
More definitions of mirkyDefinition of mirky in:
- The British & World English dictionary