- (Of a surface or material) reflecting an image like a mirror: the mirrorlike polish of the black floorMore example sentences
- Now the car has paintwork with a mirror-like gleam, shiny vinyl seats and white-walled tyres.
- Drifting upon the mirror-like lake surface on a bamboo raft offers both physical and mental enjoyment.
- A specular reflection, or glint, occurs when a smooth, mirror-like surface is oriented so that it reflects sunlight directly at an observer.
More definitions of mirrorlikeDefinition of mirrorlike in:
- The British & World English dictionary