Definition of misapprehension in English:
A mistaken belief about or interpretation of something: she must have been laboring under the misapprehension that you are nice
More example sentences
- There are no major mistakes or misapprehensions in their knowledge and beliefs about the disease.
- And George says that, in spite of many popular misapprehensions, logging is often good for forests.
- But it is a common misapprehension to think that joint orders afford some sort of protection.
- Example sentences
- People are not always evil; they are often misguided or jaded or confuse or misapprehensive or imperceptive or insensitive or prejudiced.
- She is misapprehensive about the simplest things and rejects Life.
- It has also been used successfully in obstetrics and undoubtedly would be used much more if there were not such a misapprehensive, fearful attitude toward it.