verb (past and past participle misdealt)[no object]
- Make a mistake when dealing cards.More example sentences
- If the cards are misdealt in any way, they must be shuffled, cut and dealt again.
- If a player misdeals, the deck passes to the next player, and a Refa is declared.
nounBack to top
- A hand dealt wrongly.More example sentences
- A misdeal does not change the deal, but in such cases the cards must be re-shuffled, re-cut, and re-dealt.
- Any inaccuracies during the deal will void the hand and cause a misdeal.
- In the event of a misdeal, the dealer loses the privilege of dealing and the deal is passed to the left.
More definitions of misdealDefinition of misdeal in:
- The British & World English dictionary