verb (miskeys, miskeying, miskeyed)[with object]
- Key (a word or piece of data) into a computer or other machine incorrectly.More example sentences
- I thought maybe I had miskeyed something and gone back a page, but I tried it again with the same results.
- But it seems that a trader at a US investment bank miskeyed an entry for a trade at the close of business.
- A bettor places a $50 win at the last second and the teller miskeys the ticket as a $500 or $5000 win.
More definitions of miskeyDefinition of miskey in:
- The British & World English dictionary