Manage (something) badly or wrongly.
More example sentences
- If anyone working in the private sector mismanaged a budget as badly as the council has, they would be sacked.
- I have used grounded research to explore how middle managers might facilitate or inhibit change by managing or mismanaging the emotions of their employees.
- This was also partly meant to convince the colonialists that the Africans were ready to manage or mismanage their own affairs.
- More example sentences
- The money will help rebuild an economy ruined by mismanagement and war.
- This is despite the fact that it collapsed due to irregularities and mismanagement.
- Buying it more time isn't going to reverse what appears to be mismanagement and complacency.