Definition of missilery in English:
1The study of the use and characteristics of missiles.
- Yet, it was one of Goddard's ‘firsts’ in the now booming significance of rocket propulsion in the fields of military missilery and the scientific exploration of space.
- Suggestions that modern developments in missilery make it unnecessary for us to have bases overseas might be quoted from surviving massive retaliationists, but also from The Liberal Papers.
- The branch can concentrate more objectively on a balanced career for its officers, knowing that its prime responsibilities lie in one path, that of missilery and radar electronics.
- The album focuses on the role of top-rank designers in creating missilery and the Baikonur's infrastructure components.
- Israel did not realize, the full scale of the accommodated missilery and should have known and been prepared to deal with it.
- I've been around missilery for a long time, and in my mind it is the most spectacular piece of missilery that has ever been done.
Definition of missilery in:
- British & World English dictionary