noun (plural mochaccinos)
- A cappuccino containing chocolate flavoring.More example sentences
- From the old worlds of Christopher Columbus and the Conquistadors to the new world of cocoa lattes and double mochaccinos, hot chocolate has come full circle.
- The waitress put them down on the table, a hot chocolate for Ava, and a mochaccino for Jonathan.
- From fruit smoothies to mochaccinos, Americans seem to be consuming more liquids than ever before.
1980s: blend of mocha and cappucino.
More definitions of mochaccinoDefinition of mochaccino in:
- The British & World English dictionary