nounchiefly North American
- A nonalcoholic drink consisting of a mixture of fruit juices or other soft drinks.More example sentences
- Tropical fruits such as pineapple, passion fruit and wood apple are combined with coconut milk to create unforgettable mocktails.
- The specially created cocktails and mocktails fit the occasion too.
- They do not stock the trendier mocktails that come extravagantly priced in the new chai bars the city is suddenly full of.
More definitions of mocktailDefinition of mocktail in:
- The British & World English dictionary