- 1The skin of a mole used as fur.More example sentences
- He was in the same get up, just with a moleskin jacket, and very short deerskin shorts.
- 2A thick, strong cotton fabric with a shaved pile surface: [as modifier]: a moleskin coatMore example sentences
- I asked Geoff to explain the differences in the different moleskin fabrics.
- You would know them at a glance - dressed almost alike with brown boots, moleskin trousers, and a peaked cap turned to the left side.
- Tweeds, velvets, moleskin - there's no retro cloth that hasn't been revamped for a new generation of trendsetters.
- 2.1 (moleskins) Clothes, especially trousers, made of moleskin fabric.More example sentences
- Moretons sells a wide range of trousers, especially moleskins, and jackets through their website and their Christchurch shop.
- So once again I have found what I am looking for and cannot leave the store without purchasing two pairs of heavyweight moleskins.
- The light weight moleskins come in beige and taupe, and the heavy weight in navy, green, beige and taupe.
- 2.2 A soft fabric with adhesive backing used as a foot bandage.More example sentences
- Be proactive: Put moleskin on your feet in sensitive, blister-prone areas before you hike.
- You might also try attaching moleskin to the inside of your shoes where it might rub, such as your heels.
- Protect hot spots and blisters with moleskin, medical tape or good old duct tape.
More definitions of moleskinDefinition of moleskin in:
- The British & World English dictionary