- A man’s evening dress or formal suit.More example sentences
- So what kind of a job do you have that puts you in a monkey suit on a weekend?
- His mother insisted that he dressed somewhat respectful on certain occasions as this one; so he just decided to wear his school uniform, which was basically a monkey suit.
- I mowed in peace, then showered, shaved and shed the yard duds for the monkey suit.
More definitions of monkey suitDefinition of monkey suit in:
- The British & World English dictionary