- In terms of a sole cause: the pitfalls of monocausal explanationsMore example sentences
- I think you're looking too hard for monocausal explanations for and simple solutions to complex problems.
- Like his predecessors, Aristotle recognized that conflicts between economic-class interests often motivated revolutionary activism, but, like Thucydides, he rejected class conflict as a monocausal explanation.
- We are therefore reluctant to endorse any interpretation of events in 1985 that seeks to offer monocausal explanation: the striking feature is the clustering of factors.
More definitions of monocausalDefinition of monocausal in:
- The British & World English dictionary