- A hydrate containing one mole of water per mole of the compound.More example sentences
- Most effervescent creatine products contain creatine citrate or creatine monohydrate along with bicarbonate and citric acid.
- Nitrofurantoin monohydrate is another reasonable prophylactic antibiotic that may be used in children who are older than eight weeks of age.
- Creatine monohydrate took the world by storm and gave bodybuilders and athletes a legitimate way to build muscle, increase strength, and enhance performance.
More definitions of monohydrateDefinition of monohydrate in:
- The British & World English dictionary