- The launching of a spacecraft to the moon.More example sentences
- We now have chips that cram vastly more processing power in little laptops than was available - total - to NASA at the time of the first moon shot.
- As you may recall, the Gemini capsules were intended to circle the earth a bunch of times with two astronauts on board - as a prequel to a moon shot.
- In 1970 I published an article on the Apollo moon shot in which I compared the television presentation of that occasion to the airing of a sporting event.
More definitions of moon shotDefinition of moon shot in:
- The British & World English dictionary