(also moon shell)
- A marine mollusk with a shiny, almost spherical, shell and a large foot.
More example sentences
- Family Naticidae, class Gastropoda: Natica and other genera
- She was explaining about the moon snail, which they had come across while wading.
- Atlantic moon shells are found along most of the East Coast.
- Moon snails are carnivorous sand dwellers feeding mainly on clams and other snails
More definitions of moon snailDefinition of moon snail in:
- The British & World English dictionary