(also moon suit)
- 1A protective coverall garment suitable for space travel.More example sentences
- The original plan was to use a joystick, but astronaut feedback indicated that grasping a joystick in a moonsuit was troublesome.
- 1.1A garment resembling this: an emergency response team dressed in moonsuitsMore example sentences
- Zipped up tightly in my bee-proof ‘moonsuit’, complete with netted helmet, I walk nervously towards the hives.
- Anyone who puts on a moon suit to handle asbestos is wasting his time: the correct safety equipment is one of those paper nose-and-mouth 'particulate respirators'.