- Used in reference to a person’s ability to judge what is right and wrong and act accordingly: he is by no means the only senior politician who has mislaid his moral compassMore example sentences
- He was bereft of any moral compass.
- Emotional responses can act as a moral compass in responding to the other and in guiding one's sense of the situation.
- Society has lost its moral compass and sense of certainty about right and wrong.
More definitions of moral compassDefinition of moral compass in:
- The British & World English dictionary