- technical term for measles.More example sentences
- Biologists familiar with the morbilli virus say nothing can be done for animals once they are infected.
- One virus of interest is morbilli, which can cause a measle-like, highly contagious illness in mammals.
- Measles (also called rubeola or morbilli) was once one of the most common childhood infections in North America.
mid 16th century: Latin, plural of morbillus 'pustule', from morbus 'disease'.
More definitions of morbilliDefinition of morbilli in:
- The British & World English dictionary