- A contraceptive pill that is effective up to about seventy-two hours after intercourse.More example sentences
- Pharmacists also face a dilemma because the morning-after pill is only effective if it is taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex.
- Girls as young as 12 will be able to get the morning-after pill from special sex clinics where they will be sent by school nurses.
- If taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse, the morning-after pill has been shown to reduce the risk of pregnancy by close to 90 percent.
More definitions of morning-after pillDefinition of morning-after pill in:
- The British & World English dictionary