- A man’s cutaway coat and striped pants, worn on formal occasions such as weddings, typically with a top hat.More example sentences
- Only black or grey morning dress with the top hat or service dress is acceptable for gentlemen.
- In the Royal Enclosure, men have to wear either black or grey morning dress, with a top hat.
- The British representatives at the conference were more soberly dressed in formal morning dress.
More definitions of morning dressDefinition of morning dress in:
- The British & World English dictionary