noun[usually treated as singular] chiefly Biology
- Morphometry, especially of living organisms.More example sentences
- We quantified size and shape with the methods of geometric morphometrics.
- Specialties such as neuroimaging, electrophysiology, morphometrics and computational modeling each shape practices resulting in an array of preferred instrumentation and methods.
- Recent enhancements include the development of geometric morphometrics, techniques that more directly preserve geometry and the spatial relationships among landmark points and contours of a form.
More definitions of morphometricsDefinition of morphometrics in:
- The British & World English dictionary