- another term for morphophonology.More example sentences
- Enforcing regularity in morphophonemics is like trying to clean sand off the beach.
- Tonal morphophonemics is much more confusing to the beginning analyst than consonantal morphophonemics, even when the total number of rules is no greater.
- The major patterns and problems of Korean morphophonemics are discussed, along with a host of small-scale alternations to be accounted for in the lexicon and some interesting shape alternations in the formation of diminutives and in reduplicated forms.
More definitions of morphophonemicsDefinition of morphophonemics in:
- The British & World English dictionary