- A sweet Italian dessert wine.More example sentences
- The gentle fruit flavors and sweet fruit aromatics of moscato make it not only the best starting place, but a favorite of experienced grappa lovers.
- The trouble with moscato d'Asti is that it's too easy to like. You take a sip, then another, and soon your glass is empty.
- Flavoured with moscato, it is sophisticated yet simple, and wonderfully moist and rich.
Italian; related to muscat.
More definitions of moscatoDefinition of moscato in:
- The British & World English dictionary