- Something regarded as absolutely necessary or appropriate: the early work of Sturtevant and Morgan was mother’s milk to geneticistsMore example sentences
- Eliminationist rhetoric is mother's milk to these kids.
- One of the legendary lines about the place of money in American campaigns came from a powerful California politician who said, ‘money is the mother's milk of politics.’
- Because money continues to be the mother's milk of politics, Democrats serious about retaking the White House should not give money to candidates who have no chance of beating Bush.
More definitions of mother's milkDefinition of mother's milk in:
- The British & World English dictionary