- The process or technique of recording patterns of movement digitally, especially the recording of an actor’s movements for the purpose of animating a digital character in a movie or computer game: for the first time, Lara’s movements are governed by motion capture rather than hand animation [as modifier]: the film will be made using 3-D motion capture technologyMore example sentences
- Mafia's character modeling is done with motion capture and the facial expression system is impressive, although not flawless.
- Unfortunately, many of the other characters do not move as smoothly, but seem to hearken back to the days before the use of motion capture.
- Does motion capture save time or money for game development?
More definitions of motion captureDefinition of motion capture in:
- The British & World English dictionary