- Nausea caused by motion, especially by traveling in a vehicle.More example sentences
- Travel sickness, or motion sickness, is an unpleasant, temporary disturbance of your sense of balance and equilibrium that occurs while travelling by sea, road or air.
- Some of the antihistamines are also used to prevent motion sickness, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
- For some reason, migraines, hangovers, motion sickness, and acute mountain sickness have very similar symptoms.
More definitions of motion sicknessDefinition of motion sickness in:
- The British & World English dictionary