- A nerve carrying impulses from the brain or spinal cord to a muscle or gland.More example sentences
- The recurrent laryngeal nerve branch of the vagus nerve is the important motor nerve feeding the intrinsic muscles of the larynx.
- The toxin attacks the endings of motor nerves to paralyze muscles.
- This hormone also increases muscle strength by causing the nervous system to intensify the firing of the motor nerves that supply muscle fibers.
More definitions of motor nerveDefinition of motor nerve in:
- The British & World English dictionary