- 1 Physiology Relating to muscular movement: the infants' motoric and linguistic capabilitiesMore example sentences
- They changed the diagnosis to ADHD, once again recognizing the motoric aspects of the syndrome.
- Research indicates that young children's ability to recall meaningful sentences is increased through motoric imagery (e.g., moving their bodies in space).
- These conscious contents, in turn, when they are broadcast, can trigger motoric, memory, and associative activities.
- 2 (usually motorik) (Of music) marked by a repetitive beat suggestive of mechanized action or movement.More example sentences
- The lead single 'Modern Driveway' has a dreamy motorik energy and an ultra-emotive melody.
- The band's debut album won overwhelming critical acclaim, with fans swooning at their lysergic mixture of psychedelic textures and motorik rhythms.
- 'Relativity' is a sprawling, psychedelic-flecked number, driven by a motorik pulse and surrounded by swirling organs and sheets of jagged guitars.
More definitions of motoricDefinition of motoric in:
- The British & World English dictionary