Definition of mountain laurel in English:
A North American kalmia that bears clusters of white or pink flowers.
- Kalmia latifolia, family Ericaceae
- Flowering dogwood, mountain laurel, and rose-shell azalea dot the forest with splashes of color in early May.
- We saw a Texas mountain laurel this spring and were amazed at the beautiful flowers.
- Any evergreen rhododendron or mountain laurel will provide a touch of leafy green.
Definition of mountain laurel in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.