Definition of mountainboarding in English:
The sport or recreational activity of riding a dirtboard down hills and mountains.
- Who would have thought that a dry concrete drainage ditch would make for some awesome mountainboarding?
- Even with grazes the size of my head - and butt bruises the colour of the blackberry bushes I fell to avoid - mountainboarding was a fabulous experience.
- Example sentences
- A mountainboard is a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard.
- Mountainboards don't generally have brakes, but some do either hand operated on a cable, or activated with your foot or calf.
Definition of mountainboarding in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan