Definition of mouse lemur in English:
A small nocturnal Madagascan lemur with large ears, close-set eyes, and a long tail.
- Genus Microcebus, family Cheirogaleidae: three species. See also dwarf lemur
- The mouse lemur, one of the smallest of the primates, measures only five inches long, not including its tail.
- This may look like a shapeless blob stuck to a twig, but it's actually a nocturnal mouse lemur.
- Their sizes vary widely - from the mouse lemur, which measures only 5 inches long, excluding its tail; to the indiri, which grows to more than 2 feet long.
Definition of mouse lemur in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan