- A small nocturnal Madagascan lemur with large ears, close-set eyes, and a long tail.
More example sentences
- Genus Microcebus, family Cheirogaleidae: three species. See also dwarf lemur
- The mouse lemur, one of the smallest of the primates, measures only five inches long, not including its tail.
- This may look like a shapeless blob stuck to a twig, but it's actually a nocturnal mouse lemur.
- Their sizes vary widely - from the mouse lemur, which measures only 5 inches long, excluding its tail; to the indiri, which grows to more than 2 feet long.
More definitions of mouse lemurDefinition of mouse lemur in:
- The British & World English dictionary