- (In Eastern medicine) the burning of moxa on or near a person’s skin as a counterirritant.More example sentences
- Currently, we have actively introduced Oriental medicine for the treatment of a wide range of diseases using Chinese medicines and acupuncture or moxibustion.
- In Oriental medicine acupuncture and moxibustion are being utilized for the purpose of stopping preterm labor.
- By making a differentiating diagnosis, practitioners can choose the best method of applying acupuncture, moxibustion, herbs, Qigong or massage.
More definitions of moxibustionDefinition of moxibustion in:
- The British & World English dictionary