noun (plural mozos)
- (In Spanish-speaking regions) a male servant or attendant.More example sentences
- One advertisement from 1922 announced the sale of '5000 acres and many mozos colonos who will travel to work on other plantations'. (Mozos colonos were indebted labourers.)
- In such cases the outsider typically is a young man who moved into San Pedro to work as a mozo for a Pedrano family with sizable land holdings.
- It was not long before he found service as a mozo in the family of a wealthy Spaniard, by whom he was taught to read and write.
Spanish, literally 'boy'.
More definitions of mozoDefinition of mozo in:
- The British & World English dictionary