Definition of mud pie in English:
1Mud made into a pie shape by a child.
- When I was five, Noah shoved a mud pie into my face and then kissed me: right, smack-dab on my muddy lips!
- A delicious mud pie, a good-luck rock, or a friendly frog are just a few of the presents children love to bring home to Mom and Dad.
- She likes making castles in the sand and mud pies.
2 short for Mississippi mud pie.
2.1US Any of a variety of similar desserts, typically with a chocolate cookie crust, an ice cream filling and a chocolate sauce topping.
- Soon our small apartment was fully functional and back to normal, and Ikanya celebrated our grateful return by fixing us a meal of rare roast beef, mashed potatoes, asparagus, and chocolate mud pie.
- Jumbo prawns and Cajun rice and beans, followed by a chocolate mud pie, satisfied their craving for sinfully rich food.
- It offers illustrated step-by-step instructions on how to make pasta with tomato sauce, mud pies and rainbow cakes, as well as doughmen.
Definition of mud pie in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan