Definition of muddle-headed in English:
Mentally disorganized or confused: a muddle-headed idealist with utopian views
More example sentences
- Most of them are no doubt just muddle-headed, and don't see the inconsistencies and confusions inherent in their view.
- Disorganized and misleading reports from muddle-headed reporters create a vicious circle which aggravates the situation.
- I always thought Wilson was a muddle-headed fool (and in practice, he probably was), but that event changed me.
- Example sentences
- I remember seeing one of the most miserable examples of aesthetic muddle-headedness at Manser's Southampton Airport, a small but beautifully detailed little terminal for this modest little airport.
- You all know how I feel about the Wall Street Journal editorial board's muddle-headedness on immigration.
- Her book, by virtue of its sheer muddle-headedness, raises extremely important issues about the way science is viewed and taught in our society.
Definition of muddle-headed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan