- Employing or possessing many television or communications channels.More example sentences
- Still, there is no question that other activities are taking up listeners' time, thanks to the growth of electronic games and multichannel cable and satellite television.
- With plenty of awards and solid ratings, cable's best programmers are ushering in a new era in multichannel television.
- In his time, in 1967, the multichannel television system was introduced.
More definitions of multichannelDefinition of multichannel in:
- The British & World English dictionary